Greg Brannon is a Tea Party Republican Senator running to earn a seat in the November 4, 2014 elections. Supported by the Tea Party, Brannon had to repay investors more than $450,000 after “giving misleading or false information in 2010 to investors regarding a mobile application being developed by Neogence Enterprises, a company he helped start.” Brannon’s political views led him to accuse Planned Parenthood of having a secret plan to kill newborn babies!
His radical ideals include the following:
Greg Brannon compared food stamps to slavery and said he wants to get rid of the Department of Agriculture. In an interview he said, “teach people to fish instead of giving them fish.” [Start the linked video at about 6 minutes 30 seconds in.]
- His energy rhetoric is extremely vague but sounds like he is against the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) that protects our planet
- Claims all children are entitled to decent education on one side of his mouth while on the other Abbott promises to abolish the Department of Education
- Brannon is against same sex marriage and in fact he supported and voted for the Marriage Amendment
- He misleads the public on the increased security of our borders since President Obama has been in office
He is against all human abortions
- As with other Tea Partiers, Abbot continuously misconstrues facts about the successes of the Affordable Care Act otherwise known as Obamacare; and promises to repeal it
Greg Brannon also opposes gun control laws that would help to protect innocent citizens including school children
- Brannon also aims to undercut Social Security and Medicare under what he calls “reforms” as do many legislators who aim to reduce benefits
Dump this Tea Party candidate by voting for Democrat Kay Hagan on November 4 2014!