Marco Rubio Republican Candidate for President is Wrong for the United States of America
Marco Rubio announced his run for president on Monday, April 13 2015 by subtly bashing President Obama and former Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, a Democratic Presidential Candidate… March Rubio is a Tea Party candidate who supports outlandish ideals including tendencies that disenfranchise voters, go against women’s rights, and hurts workers in the workplace as well as in their wallets.
In addition to his Tea Party outlook on true American values, Marco Rubio’s’ right wing radical ideals include the following:
- Wants to repeal the Affordable Care Act also known as Obamacare
- Marco Rubio voted AGAINST a bill (HR 240) to fund the Department of Homeland Security in 2015
- Rubio also voted AGAINST the Bring Jobs Home Act, The Minimum Wage Fairness Act, The Paycheck Fairness Act, the Protecting Access to Medicaire Act, as well as the Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act
- Marco Rubio also voted against employment discrimination, including discrimination against the gay community!
- Rubio is for voter I.D. laws that disenfranchise voters and prevents them from voting
- Voted against a resolution to impose a constitutional amendment that would change campaign financing rules in order to prevent millionaires and billionaires from swaying elections
- Not only is Rubio for the Keystone Pipeline that would only provide temporary American jobs, he also co-sponsored the bill. If approved, this measure would only supply permanent jobs for a very limited number of workers. For this privilege, the measure would also instill permanent environmental risks to the United States. Oil routed through the pipeline would go to Canada and NOT to the US marketplace
- Rubio voted AGAINST the Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014 (HR 5021) aimed to allocate funds for highway improvements and transportation upgrades. The act also extended employer contributions to worker pension funds from current rates to future amounts into the years from 2017 to 2020 depending on the percentage of employer contributions.
These are just a few reasons why voters MUST DUMP this Tea Party candidate by voting for Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Ticket on November 8 2016! The office of the Presidency for the United States CANNOT afford another Right Wing Extremist who ALSO SUPPORTS WAR!!!