Dan Patrick is a Tea Party Republican senator running for Lieutenant Governor of Texas in the November 4, 2014 elections. Supported by the Tea Party, Patrick is misleading Texans regarding the truth of implementing voter identification laws among his other far right extremist views. He was a key voter for SB 14—Voter Identification Requirements that disenfranchises Texas voters.
His radical ideals include the following:
- Dan Patrick is against women’s rights including their need to earn the same pay as men doing the same job
- Patrick made massive cuts to the education fund causing more than 11,000 teachers to lose their jobs and classrooms to become grossly overcrowded
- Patrick then lied about his adverse vote on the campaign trail after a district judge found the education cuts to be unconstitutional
- He is against the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) that protects our planet
He is against abortion and a woman’s right to choose even though he owned stock for the morning after pill!
Greg Abbott also opposes gun control laws that would help to protect innocent citizens including school children and is for carrying guns on school campuses
- As with other Tea Partiers, Abbot misconstrues facts about the successes of the Affordable Care Act otherwise known as Obamacare
- He also misleads the public on the increased security of our borders since President Obama has been in office and tries to trick voters that ISIS is coming over the border from Mexico
- Patrick is also against same sex marriage
Dump this Tea Party candidate by voting for Democrat Leticia Van de Putte on November 4 2014!